Re: Non LBC - Ford Capri wanted

To: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non LBC - Ford Capri wanted
From: "Jeff Fayne" <fayne@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 16:31:47 -0500
Ah yes the Ford Capri. I had a high school buddy that had one ('72),  he
ended up dropping a Buick 215 V8 in it.

Not sure if this a German Capri or if your looking for a street car, but if
you want to race, this "may" get you started:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2472220476&category=5366

Jeff
'70B