tow bar

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: tow bar
From: Mike Duvall <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 22:23:27 -0500
I have a towbar I use with my TD, A, and hopefully my  B.  I would
recommend buying a towbar that has an adjustable width.  The tow bar I
bought does not but it works ok.    It is a Reese model 74943.  I had
the mounting brackets for a badge bar on my A. The brackets mounts to
the bumper and the frame. I simply drilled holes to match the mounts
for the tow bar and it fits right on with pins. I had long ago lost the
bar for the brackets so I sawed them off so they don't appear over the
bumper I had brackets made that mount to the TD bumper. You really can
see them as they hang down under the overriders.  Anyone have a set of
badge bar brackets for a B?