Re: MG Midget '74 running too rich

To: Tim Holt <holtt@nacse.org>
Subject: Re: MG Midget '74 running too rich
From: Tim Holt <holtt@nacse.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:26:03 -0700
A followup to my own post here a while back.

I ended up tuning my carbs and it seems to have nicely solved the
problem.  I had the air filters off and was sort of checking out the
carbs (having never messed w/them before), when I noticed a huge
difference in air flow between the two sides.  I had a paper towel I was
wiping off a few things with, and it got pulled into one side, but not
the other side.  So I basically followed all teh "usual steps" to tune
the airflow (borrowing a Unisin from a friend) and jets.  Runs like a
happy little MG now with a nice low idle, etc.