For Sale: RB B in Brooklyn NY cheap

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale: RB B in Brooklyn NY cheap
From: "Michael Graziano" <mgraziano@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 19:43:09 -0500
Hi all,

It's been quite a while since I've been on MGS.  I hope things are well
here.

Someone contacted me about a B for sale cheap in NY.  Story has it that the
person who owned it had to move to Argentina, and didn't have time to sell
it.  So a friend is selling it for him.  If it doesn't get sold soon, it
goes to the junk yard.

I know very little about it, but there are some good pictures at

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/welcome?i=EeAOGzJo0ZtWbRng
<http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/welcome?i=EeAOGzJo0ZtWbRng&amp;sm=
1&amp;sl=&gt;1> &amp;sm=1&amp;sl=&gt;1

Direct from the seller:

"The friend I am selling the car for moved back to Argentina and that is why
I have to find a home for bergamotta (the MGB) asap. he was using the car as
a daily driver up until 3 months ago when he moved back.  I can only tell
you what I know but we can also contact him with more questions.  He has
owned the car for about 4 years, he always wanted to fully restore her but
did not have the time or energy so he just drove her the way she is.  As far
as I know the engine is good, burns oil but not a crazy amount.

The tires really need to be replaced and one of them has a slow leak.  The
top is ripped at the side and definetely needs replacing.  The headlight
switch is not working, he was connecting two wires under the dash. There is
rust on the sides, one patch on the drivers side and two patches on the
passenger side, also a patch on the boot. I really would like to find
someone who is interested and not just dump her."

At least she called it a boot, not a trunk.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.  I've recently moved to Austin
Tx, so I will be unable to personally inspect it.

Best,

Michael