MG helpers en route

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG helpers en route
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 08:52:03 -0700 (PDT)
I received this email from a guy who visited my
website.  I have already given him the online "MG
Helpers" list, but if anyone else wants to offer
potential assistance, please contact him directly.

<< Hi, I have a '52 TD that, along with a custom "TD"
bedroom trailer in tow, I'm driving from Seattle to
Grand Rapids, MI for MG Summer Party Reunion and to
Watkins Glen, NY for the Sept. GoF

I haven't set my final route yet but am looking for
emergency resources along the way. I'll carry many of
the problematic spares but want to have experts if
needed.

Seattle southeast to Denver, east on US 36, include
Chicago, MI, and Milwaukee for mom/dad, grandparent's
grave visit, the tour NE States, down to Baltimore,
Blue Ridge Parkway, TN and finally west on 40 to AZ
and CA I most likely will use secondary roads
(see/meet the country) Is there a MG Club, good
Mechanic shop, other owners, etc. you can refer me to
for my "Safety fast" across USA list? (name, address,
phone) Thanks, Rick Malsed, Winter pasture Palm
Springs, CA 760 320-1222 Summer pasture Seattle
(native) 206 282-1222 MGCC MGOC NEMGTR NWMGTR CMGC
CGMGAC MGDC RMMGTR SFPMGTR SSTS VMG AZMGT ROADRUNNERS

=====
Paul Misencik - 1971 MGB - www.sopwithracing.com

THE CAROLINA TROPHY - 2005
A vintage driving event in the spirit