What to do when you forget how to stow your MGB's hood!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: What to do when you forget how to stow your MGB's hood!
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:16:07 EDT
To the list:
Yesterday, April 26th, 2004, I ran into a wee bit of a problem when I went to
unfold and put away the hood on my 1977 MGB. It seems that in the 3-4 months
since I'd last "fiddled" with taking the hood down and folding it into a nice,
neat bundle I could cover with either the half or full tonneau cover without
having too much of a bulge or hump as if it were a DHC instead of the
convertible / roadster/ touring car it is meant to be! Except for that one
little,
itty, bit problem that I mentioned earlier...I had forgotten how to properly
fold
and store the hood so that it looked like it should! What to do? What to do?
Then >BOINGGG!< it hit me like a ton of bricks! I'd seen a how-to on this very
thing on Skye Poiers "MGB Experience" website:
            http://www.mgbexperience.com/howto/topdown.html
Not only can you find out the mysteries of "How to stow your folding top" But
you can compile a virtually complete How To Book that will help you with
almost any and all of your MGB's (and other sports cars as well) many little
"quirk's" After all it's an MGB not a Miata that you're dealing with here!! And
your little MGB won't let you forget it, either. So Visit the MGB Experience
and
check out for yourself. And if you are so inclined and feel you'd like to help
Skye Poier with a donation supporting the site feel free to
($5-$10-$20-$50--Or ? whatever) It's a really great cause!
-=Safety-Fast!=-
Albert Escalante
1978 MGB & 1977 Jaguar XJ6-L
Central Coast British Car Club (Ca.)