RE: light indicator help

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: light indicator help
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@intergate.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:35:35 -0500
Your right, of course Dan.
I must watch how I word things, lest I confuse things instead of clearing
them up.
However the only time I have had problems of the turn signals not working
have been on my LBC's, not my equally old American cars.  It's always been
the hazard switch (in my case) on my LBC's.

I should have simply stated, "Check the Hazard Switch, even if it *looks*
fine"