Re: Vibratory Tumblers.

To: <hellbent@owc.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vibratory Tumblers.
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 10:32:42 -0700
Alternatively, throw every bit of your car's hardware and miscellaneous
brackets into a box and take (or ship) it to a plating company that does
bright silver cadmium plating. They'll take care of the cleaning and give
you back everything looking nice and shiny, almost like new. All for
(typically) under $100....

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center