Re: Towing

To: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Subject: Re: Towing
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 13:18:35 -0500
Paul Root wrote:

  And that's why the commercial towing companies make it a rule to
disconnect the shaft.  They don't have the manual for every vehicle they
may need to tow.  So, they have a hard and fast rule.  Why take a chance?

   I towed my B 'cross country behind my MH with the driveshaft
connected because my owner's manual said it was OK and because I wanted
the car instantly available for use whenever I wanted it, or might have
to use it.  If the people who built it said it was OK, that was good
enough for me.  Turned out, they were right.

   How 'bout dat?

   CR

  BIG SNIP