Re: Chassis No. Plate

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Chassis No. Plate
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 14:21:09 -0700
It clearly changed over time, and also from country to country according to
regulations. But, there is no reason to doubt that the factory used screws
at least through 1967. See Clausager for details. Slotted screws would be
just plain wrong, though -- the photos show Phillips roundhead screws, and
that is what is on my 66.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149