Re: Petrol pricing

To: rock@rocky-frisco.com (Rocky Frisco), sentar@www.nwscan.net,
Subject: Re: Petrol pricing
From: Pointparty@aol.com
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 18:42:27 -0400
Just could not let this slide without adding my .02.

The case for energy efficient transportation and lessen dependency on fossil
fuel is socially responsible and makes good sense long term.  We should think
beyond the short term and the short term economic benefit.  Ultimately gasoline
is priced by deals governments make, taxes and the laws of supply and demand.
Said another way, anytime big business and big governments sleep together, Joe
sixpack is getting screwed.

Finally, to Rmort in Eretz Yisroel, the nation went where it was told.  And we
do not choose our enemies!

....mel  71mgbgt regular driver