Re: Petrol pricing - plain and simple!

To: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>, Rick Lindsay
Subject: Re: Petrol pricing - plain and simple!
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 16:30:35 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, of course you're right.  Making fuel expensive
will drive the search for alternatives, and it
probably does sound like whining to the rest of the
world.  I didn't mean to be offensive or attacking.

But then again, pretty much the entire rest of the
world has socialized healthcare, while we pay
thousands a year, per person, for insurance that may
not even cover you if you are seriously ill for an
extended period.  We pay huge sums for prescription
drugs.  So if all of you in the rest of the world
suddenly started paying for healthcare, or saw your
medecine costs start skyrocketing, WE might accuse YOU
of whining.

But would you see it that way?

=====
Paul Misencik - 1971 MGB - www.sopwithracing.com