paging Kelvin - oil pipe to block adaptor #460-820

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: paging Kelvin - oil pipe to block adaptor #460-820
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 21:32:23 -0400
The email addy I have for Kelvin is apparently no longer good, but, I just
received one of these as a replacement for a 3 main 1800 and find that the
pipe that actually goes into the block is too big in diameter to go into the
block.  Pulled the same part from my 1622 A motor and find that there is @
.0040 difference in the diameter of the pipes.  The part from the A fits
fine in the B block.  Since there are no different part numbers/years listed
in Moss MGB catalog (same part # in MGA catalog too), I'm wondering if there
may be an issue with these parts.
My supplier is Jeff Zorn and I have already alerted him.
TIA.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
'62 MGA
'67 MGBGT

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]