Re: fair price for a used crankshaft

To: James Harwood <james.harwood@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: fair price for a used crankshaft
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 23:27:54 -0500
    About 1/2 of the price for a new one. ;^)  Seriously, Moss shows one
in their catalogue for $1495.  They also show a reground crank as NA.
Now where do you suppose they'd get new 5-main cranks?  Someone making
new cranks for racers?

   I have a spare crank with std journals, ready to use.  I had no idea
it might be worth a bundle to anyone else but me.  Wouldn't sell it
though, might need it someday.

   Cheers,

    CR