Re: temp gauge question

To: <elco506@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: temp gauge question
From: "Don Vierling" <Don.Vierling@stago-us.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 13:28:25 -0400
Hey, thanks to Brian and everyone else for your input!  I ran out today
at lunchtime and picked up a new temp sender for only $7 so I'll let you
all know if that cures the problem.  The car's generally in very good
shape, so hopefully it's not some hidden wiring problem.
Thanks,
Donny V
1978 MGB

>>> "Brian Lundgren" <elco506@austin.rr.com> 5/18/2004 12:01:48 PM >>>

I recently bought a '75 B, gauge didn't work.  For the little bit of
money,
I replaced the sending unit and it took care of it.....

Brian R. Lundgren, V.P.
Elgin Cotton Oil Mill, Inc.
P. O. Box 506
Elgin, TX  78621