MG Midget

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Midget
From: "Rick Lindsay" <rick@stoolhead.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 9:09:33 -0500
Hello MG friends,
Sadly, I now need to sell my '76 Midget.  I have
been in the market for a new daily-driver.  My C4
Corvette is 18 years old, drips on me when it's
raining (although that is nothing new to this
crowd), and has no A/C.  Given my need to arrive
at work looking 'fresh', the lack of A/C is tough.

Last evening I reached agreement with a dealer to
buy a Mercedes E-class, trading my C-4 in on the
deal.  Now, to afford it all, the Midget must go
too.

If any of you are in need of a restored, beautiful
'76 Midget in deep BRG with brown (Autumn leaf),
new top, new tires, new paint, new carpet, spare,
jack, bag, the whole works, please pass along my
e-mail address and/or phone number.

Given that the car is restored to this level, I'd
like to start in the $5k+ range but amoung the
family here, I'd accept $4500.  Given the condition
of the car, it needs to go to a really good home.

regards,

rick / Tulsa
918-640-1492