Carlisle

To: MGaholics <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carlisle
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 18:28:16 -0400
I had made arrangements w/ Carlisle Productions to have a canopy set up on the
display field for the North American MG Council. These arrangement where made
in March and I have the e-mails confirming these arrangements. I called and
e-mailed yesterday leaving messages for Mike Kelsch, the person I had made
arrangements w/ . I received no reply so I called again today and followed
recorded direction to operator. When I mentioned this fellow's name, I was
informed that he no longer worked there. They transfered me to person handling
his tasks and there was no canopy arrangements for MGs on record. They are
trying to get one and I will not know if it will happen until I arrive tomorrow.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch