J&L Autoworks/Jeb Boyd

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: J&L Autoworks/Jeb Boyd
From: "mowogmgb@juno.com" <mowogmgb@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 19:46:33 GMT
I'm looking for anyone in Central PA who has had trouble with subject shop. I
delivered my 62B to get bodywork/paint and light mechanical. He delivered the
car to a bodyshop and never told me where, then in February sold his shop,
turned off email/phones etc and skipped town. Various LBCs were left behind,
several in dismantled states with parts scattered around. I was lucky to find
my car and some parts, but am still missing various engine parts (anyone have a
spare 18G laying around?) and of course some $$$$. Luckily I found the original
transmission and block and the new buyer of the shop let me have them.

Shop location is near Boiling Springs, south of Mechanicsburg.

If anyone knows how to contact Jeb please email privately.

Thanks,
BBH

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!