Re: BRIC at Road America (was: Turn signal switch)

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Barney Gaylord" <barneymg@MGAguru.com>
Subject: Re: BRIC at Road America (was: Turn signal switch)
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 18:44:19 -0500
Barney, I guess I started the twist to the idea of a meet-up at BRIC.
Setting a time/place to rendezvous is a good idea.  I would suggest late
afternoon Friday before the concours at Siebken's and probably the same time
again Saturday for the long haulers that get there late. (Paul Hunt and
Aussie Eric would be long haulers.  Get your tickets, guys!! <G>)  Do you
think there would be any possibility that one of the MG/LBC business
entities would be interested in sponsoring a cookout on Sunday at noon?  I
am about one hour from the track and would be happy to help with the
logistics of putting it on if there is an interest.

Larry Daniels