Re: Fuse Capacity

To: S Allen <scottinthestans@hotmail.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuse Capacity
From: James Harwood <james.harwood@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 12:10:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Scott,
The problem is we need to know how much current your
radios draws. Do you have access to a multimeter?

I would connect up the meter, apologize to all the
neighbors in advance, turn the radio on full blast and
take a reading. Then I would select a fuse that was
about 25% to 50% more than the reading.

If later on you find that the fuse blows occasionally,
just change up to the next higher value.

HTH
James
'74 CBB