Have I Been Booted?

To: "'List MG'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Have I Been Booted?
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 21:43:03 -0600
Our fearless leader, Mark, was out of town.  One of the lists I'm subscribed
on got a message from him indicating he'd be away from his computer; and if
it stalled he wouldn't be there to push start it again.  Judging from the
messages I've seen on this list today, his message either wasn't sent here,
or those with questions didn't read it.

Larry Hoy