Key/Ignition

To: MG Discussion <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Key/Ignition
From: "Brian R. Lundgren" <brl3333@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 21:22:15 -0700 (PDT)
I posted this question Friday, but with apparent problems with the list, I got
no response and it didn't come back to me.  I bought a spare key for my "new"
'75 B a few weeks ago.  The key seemed to work fine on testing.  Recently, a
friend took the car for a spin, and he used the spare instead of the original.
Now, I can't get the ignition to release the key.  I've tried multiple times to
gently get the key out, but to no avail.  I've had sporadic problems with the
original key, but I'm thinking the spare is permanently stuck in the ignition.
Any ideas???????????/  Thanks in advance         Brian

 Brian Lundgren

 512.285.3933