RE: Carbs, details and rain; Oh my!

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Carbs, details and rain; Oh my!
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 14:09:32 -0400
This weekend is play...car show in Toledo (Ft. Meigs)on Sunday.  Last
weekend was wrench weekend.  Finished building a 3 main 1800 and installed
in a club members A.  Runs great, but this afternoon I have to solve an oil
leak originating from the spin on oil filter adapter.  Shouldn't be a
problem.
Have fun wrenching this weekend!

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird