squealing rear brakes

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: squealing rear brakes
From: "bernd" <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 22:11:34 -0400
Hi all:

what in the world is causing a rear break squeal at low speed's on my "B"?,
this is what I have done, about two months ago I replaced the wheel cylinders
(new, not rebuild) and put new brake shoes on, drums looked to be o.k., I
adjusted the brakes after about two weeks of driving, may need to be adjusted
again, emergency brake is not as tight as I would like it.
No squealing for the first month and a half or so, but now I'm getting that
annoying squeal.  Any ideas toward a fix will as usual be greatly
appreciated.
Bernie
71 MGB
Chesapeake, Virginia