Lots to do before MG 2004

To: MGaholics <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lots to do before MG 2004
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 02:53:22 -0400
Well I finally got my 75 B back from the body/paint shop on Thursday. It looks
great in it's fresh coat of Green Mallard. All I have to do is install
carpetting and interior panels, fit the Miata, speakered head rest, leather
seats and install new speakers/radio/CD player system. That will take care of
the inside. On the outside I have to do a bunch of rust protection on
undersides to protect a whole lot of new metal, change out the antisway bar
bushings in the front, take the front bumper off, clean it up and reinstall. A
quick brake adjustment and it'll be ready for MG 2004. No sweat, see you in
Parsippany, NJ. Safety Fast, David Deutsch