Re: Clock Woes, Part 2

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Clock Woes, Part 2
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 19:19:00 +0200
Dear Frank

Obviously the clock is a senitive instrument.
Bad contacts or arcing in the same circuit can cause weird behaviour of the
clock.
Clocks often work by means of regular impulses - arcing is a bit like that,
but very irregular.

Paul's right I think.
Try to trace all of the contacts in this particular colored circuit up to
the fusebox.
The fusebox itself (rivet) can also be the cause - been there.

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT w/o clock  - LOL