Distributor

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Distributor
From: "Jason Spaeth" <jasonspaeth@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:23:34 -0500
A couple more quick questions:

I have disassembled my distributor and cleaned it with solvent.  It is a 25D
(I believe is what was stamped on it) with an Igniter Electronic Ignition
apparently installed by a PO.  What type of oil/grease do I use on the
bearings and on the weights?  Also, the vacuum advance moves slightly but
only when a lot of vacuum is applied.  How easily should this move and how
much movement is enough?  Perhaps I am due for a replacement.

Again, thank you.

Jason Spaeth
Early 74 B
North Branch, Mn

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.