stereo speakers

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: stereo speakers
From: "Richard" <ramsmgb@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 09:06:14 -0700
I have speaker in the doors mounted in the only place they can where there
is adequate room.  They are about 2 in from the bottom of the door and more
toward the front than you seem to describe. This is where the cutouts are on
the door panel kits from Moss and it seems to be the only location that will
not interfere with the window operation. I also have speakers in the
footwell on the driver's side (mounted on the right side of the cowl), and
on the passenger side in the original speaker location behind the underdash
liner behind the glove box. Sound is more than adequate, but you have to
realize you will never have excellent sound performance due to road and
engine noise in a MGB.  I do believe good sound will be a quotient of the
quality of your speakers.

Rich
72 MGB
Tucson, AZ