Re: Electrical MGA [getting OT]

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electrical MGA [getting OT]
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 17:29:32 -0700
Heh heh, pretty funny description, Albert. Not that anyone who smokes in a
car ever uses the ashtray that I've seen. They generally flick it out the
window or the sunroof so the hot ashes can fly into the face, eyes and hair
of the person following them in an MG (this happened to me yesterday, as a
matter of fact -- the young lady couldn't understand why I was yellling at
her). Isn't ejecting burning material onto a highway against the law?

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149