Happy Independence Day

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Happy Independence Day
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerry@erbesfield.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 11:20:54 -0400
Blue skies, comfortable temps and Georgia.

Red, white and blue. July 4th, fireworks, Independence Day!

A Corvette convertible. Top down!! My MGB roadster was very nice too when I
had it.

What a wonderful country we live in. Nothing and no place could be better.
THIS is what it's all about.

Thank you forefathers and those that made it possible so that we could have
and enjoy this.

Thank you England for the MG and for your support in Iraq but I hope this
message finds everybody here in the awesome USA doing well and enjoying
their independence. I know I certainly am!!

Jerry

Jerry Erbesfield
Was - 73 Black beauty MGB roadster
Now - C-5 Black Beauty Vette roadster
E-mail: Jerry@Erbesfield.com
Website: www.erbesfield.com

My Inbox is protected by SPAMfighter
2933 spam mails have been blocked so far.
Download free www.spamfighter.com today!