RE: Automatic Battery Chargers

To: "'Lambertus Palte'" <palte@gmx.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Automatic Battery Chargers
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 18:30:12 -0400
My dad and I have about a dozen harbor freight float chargers on bikes,
cars, trucks, and one tractor.  They are designed to, and will maintain a
charged battery for indefinite amounts of time.  The bikes especially
frequently go six months without a start and have no problems.  They are
about $16 but when they go on sale they usually go for $9.

James Nazarian
71 MGBGT V8
71 MGB Tourer