MG shop near Charlotte, NC

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG shop near Charlotte, NC
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 18:57:18 -0400
----- Original Message -----

> I'm dying to find a good shop in the greater Charlotte
> area.  Maybe not even an MG specialty place, but at
> least a place with knowledeable and fair technicians
> who can figure things out and don't try to rip you
> off.

> Paul Misencik - 1971 MGB - www.sopwithracing.com

Paul, have you heard of this place: http://www.rebornco.com/ ? It is in
Shelby, NC - a few miles west of Charlotte.

I have been in contact via email with Evan. Bought a few items from him when
I saw he had some MG stuff listed on eBay. Seemed like a nice &
knowledgeable guy. I'd like to visit his shop someday when I'm in that area
of NC.

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC