Speakers for the front of an MGB

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Speakers for the front of an MGB
From: "TJ Tryon, Jr." <tjt@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:46:35 -0500
OK, I can pretty much do whatever I want, speaker wise, with the back wall
of the MGB.  What's the concensus of handling the front speakers?  I am
assuming I have the following options:

1.  Rear hole in the door (6"?)
2.  Front hole in the door (4"?)
3.  Under the dash (4-6"?)

As far as in the door speakers, how have people wired them?  Under the dash
seems like it would be the easiest, but may loose some sound quality?  Also,
I was just guessing on sizes.  What works for you?

Also, where do I mount the 6 disk changer?  I want it out of the way and
protected, but am not necessarily worried about theft.  Best place and
mounting method to avoid skipping?

TJ