Re: Fuel pump installation

To: "Rick Lindsay" <rick@stoolhead.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Fuel pump installation
From: <mjanacek@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 05:46:11 -0400
If the pump your planning to use has lips with holes rather than mounting
studs you might consider using snowmobile engine mounts to isolate the pump
sound from the body. They kinda look like a rubber disc with a stud sticking
out each end. Example here:
http://www.mfgsupply.com/SnowMounts.html/mv_session_id=n492Uze4

Mike
'79B