Re: The Prince of Darkness pays a visit, kinda long

To: Steve Gorr <sgorr2@comcast.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Prince of Darkness pays a visit, kinda long
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 17:18:10 +0200
Looks as you've got a badly organised wiring loom or at least connections.
I really think it is better to see that all connections of the loom are well
connected to their respective circuits.
Have this done with the usage of a proper wiring diagram according to the
currect make of year. The Haynes manual shows reasonable good diagrams,
although I've found some errors against my '71 BGT.

Looks like there is serious short circuit between several parts of the
electrical things, which should not be connected together at all!

Pity this happens during summertime, because tracing all loom takes quite
some time and wintertime is best for such a job.

Good luck.

Cheers,

Hans