Part Two: Has Anyone Had this Happen?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Part Two: Has Anyone Had this Happen?
From: "S Allen" <scottinthestans@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 04:43:59 +0430
Hi,

I took some time to look at the BGT today, and here's some more information
for those that asked:

-It shifts freely, as in I don't have to touch the clutch pedal to shift the
transmission.  Howver, like I said, when you start to press the pedal in it
feels like it's grabbing.

-I had someone press the clutch pedal in while I was under the car, and the
clutch fork is working fine.  I also pulled the boot back and looked into
the bell housing with a flashlight.  I couldn't see any debris, but it
doesn't mean that there isn't any in there.

For now three people think it's the clutch and three think the rear axle
snapped.  I'm stumped and would rather have an idea of what's going on
before I start.  A such, any help in figuring this out would be much
appreciated.

Thank you,

Scott Allen

74 1/2 BGT