Re: Garage Find Bleeding Question - That Was Easy

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Garage Find Bleeding Question - That Was Easy
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 01:41:03 +1030
James Nazarian wrote:

> My experience with car people is that they always see exactly what is wrong
> with a car, and for some reason feel the need to tell you (in case you
> didn't already know).  I guess it is just one of those weird things that car
> folk do.

Ha!  Exactly!

This is why I do the reverse psychology thing and introduce my car as
the "tatty primrose thing" (which isn't far from the truth).  People
then pat me on the shoulder and reassure me that she "isn't TOO bad" -
and point out all the positives.

Much nicer hearing about the positives rather than the negatives!

Congrats on getting your special find back onto the road to really
deliver on the "drive them - don't hide them" philosophy!

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII