Re: Oooops, something broke!

To: MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oooops, something broke!
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 14:50:16 +1030
Eric wrote:

> At this moment all I can tell you is I have the TOP of the middle "bolt"
> of the inlet manifold in my hand (head and about 1/2 or 3/4 inch of
> body).  No noises from the engine as I turn it over... just a air hole
> that shouldn't be there so no start.

Oh yeah, what I am asking is... was this just a serious backfire that
blew this plug out - or would something else be broken.  One reason I am
so unsure is (apart from my non-mechanical status) is that I cannot find
anything about these inlet manifold bolt heads in my Haynes!!!!!

Hell, I am likely to just hammer the darn thing back in if they are not
careful :-)

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII