Re: Photos

To: jhn3@uakron.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Photos
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 11:39:56 EDT
In a message dated 25/07/2004 8:31:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jhn3@uakron.edu writes:

Neat  pictures, I do have one question about the Miata twincam.  I know  it
isn't your car but...  Why would you go through the trouble to put  a cold
air induction kit onto an engine and then install the air filter  right on
top of the exhaust manifold?!?

Well, the car is originally a Twincam that lost its engine and
brakes/wheels, but is nevertheless worth keeping in good shape in case anyone
in  the
future can restore the missing bits. I haven't asked the owner, but I  suspect
that
he just didn't want to cut holes in it to run the filter hosing to  a nice
cool location, perhaps behind the front apron.

Not sure how I'd have handled it.

Bill