any old tan seats out there?

To: "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: any old tan seats out there?
From: "Kevin Richards" <mg.carma@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 21:45:57 -0400
Ok,
longshot time.
I am getting to the point in my restoration where I am picking seat
color.....YIPPPEEEE, that means that the end is in sight.

I just can't bring myself to put in new leather seats. I mean, what I like is
a nice set of seats with alot of patina.

something that has seen about thirty or so years of use.

I know they are out there, because people restore cars all the time.

I am putting out the call to ANYONE who has an old set of tan leather seats
that are already all wrinkly and patinated.

anyone out there?
I'd sure like to put them in my car.
even the leather skins are fine, I already have the frames, etc.

cheers
Kevin
62 MGA nearing completion.