OT (not MG/Shop related) Canon scanner cartridge

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT (not MG/Shop related) Canon scanner cartridge
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 21:39:05 -0400
I have a Canon BJC-4400 ink-jet printer that has served me well but is now
DOA and not worth the diagnosis/repair bill.

I have a Canon IS-22 cartridge that allows this model printer to be used as
a color scanner. I do not know if it fits other model Canon printers. The
ink cartridges specified for this printer are: BC-21e Color (uses BCI-21
color & BCI-21 black), BC-20 Black, or BC-22e Photo.

If there is anyone that can use the scanner cartridge (includes software &
user's manual), it is yours for the cost of postage.

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC
http://community.webshots.com/user/ghnl1961

Check out the new British Cars Forum: