Re: Sunday - Sprint Day

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sunday - Sprint Day
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:29:13 +0930
The wonders of digital photography...  Sprint on Sunday - photos on
website on Monday.

(keep clicking the right arrow to see all the photos)
http://www.maximumattack.biz/photogallery/2004_08_08-MSCA%20Sprint/

Which one is my little Primrose beast?

This is me hunting down an Mazsa MX5 (Miata??) through a fast right
hander...  I would have caught him later that lap if I hadn't missed a
damn gear (yes, I tore my front spoiler off and was running with no
bumper and the original front valance - she looks almost "normal").
http://www.maximumattack.biz/photogallery/2004_08_08-MSCA%20Sprint/
pages/DSC_1677.html

How NOT to take that same fast corner - backwards!
http://www.maximumattack.biz/photogallery/2004_08_08-MSCA%20Sprint/
pages/DSC_1581.html

The picture is slightly slanted (!?) but I have really reduced my car's
bodyroll :-):
http://www.maximumattack.biz/photogallery/2004_08_08-MSCA%20Sprint/
pages/DSC_1678.html

Clean pass _ I was tighter out of a slippery corner (note the wipers...
yes, it was raining):
http://www.maximumattack.biz/photogallery/2004_08_08-MSCA%20Sprint/
pages/DSC_1306.html

What on Earth was that little mustard coloured thing I just blew past
:-)
http://www.maximumattack.biz/photogallery/2004_08_08-MSCA%20Sprint/
pages/DSC_1658.html

Oh, that is HIM - now THAT IS BODYROLL!
http://www.maximumattack.biz/photogallery/2004_08_08-MSCA%20Sprint/
pages/DSC_1680.html

And this car keeps EVERYONE guessing (will it roll over or not).
http://www.maximumattack.biz/photogallery/2004_08_08-MSCA%20Sprint/
pages/DSC_1539.html

OK, OK - you can glance through it yourself... after an unexpected
personal best time (and rear brakes that are still locking up) the
adrenalin is still coarsing through my veins :-)

Ta

Eric
'68 MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia