Re: Colors for a midget

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Colors for a midget
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:34:27 -0700
Black on black always looks good. The current fad is for black (or other
dark colors) with Biscuit interior, but I am not a big fan of this look. And
Autumn Leaf is not really the right shade for this, anyway, IMO.

--

Max Heim (back off, man, I'm a DESIGNER <g>)
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

Check out the new British Cars Forum: