Link for Nashville British car show to honor MG!! Sorry I

To: <mgs-digest@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Link for Nashville British car show to honor MG!! Sorry I
From: "Ray" <spook01@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 12:37:36 -0500
The Nashville British Car Club has as its featured marque - MG!  I invite
everyone to join us....that is, me and three or so of my cars, along with
every MG I can beg or drag their owner in to the show!  Help us make it a MG
Birthday Party!!  Details below:
http://www.nashvillebritishcarclub.com/2004flyer.html

                                 Nashville British Car Club
presents

All British Car & Motorcycle Show 2004

October 8th & 9th, 2004

Featured Marque: MG - The Marque of Friendship!

New Location for 2004
Pinkerton Park, Franklin Tn.

in close proximity to shops & antique malls of historic downtown Franklin TN

THE WEEKEND BEGINS ~ FRIDAY - October 8th:

Local Drive / Fun Rally
start time: 10AM from AmeriSuites parking lot
Conducted by our guests from Detroit triumph Sports Car Club

Lane Motor Museum Tour
after conclusion of local drive, we will assemble at 2PM in AmeriSuites
parking lot for a guided tour of the Southeast's finest collection
of European Cars at Lane Motor Museum
as guests of Jeff & Susan Lane, Prop

See the MG's including the turbo'ed MG pro-rally car!

Hospitality Room
join us (6-9PM) for food, drink, conversation at
Amerisuites, 650 Bakers Bridge Ave, Franklin Tn 37067

AND CONTINUES ~ SATURDAY - October 9th:

Saturday Show:
Join us in Pinkerton Park, Franklin at 8 AM Saturday, Oct. 9th
free coffee and donuts served while you put final touches on your car

Day of Show Registration: 8 - 10AM

Participant Voting: 10 AM - 2PM

Award Presentations: 3:30 - 4 P.M.

An additional treat
Live music (British of course) provided by

THE PICKLED BEATS

http://www.thepickledbeats.com/

For Pre-Registration form Click here!

http://www.nashvillebritishcarclub.com/2004flyer.html

or contact:
Jack Coffey, V.P. - Show Chairman

615-937-1535 (days)

Show registration required for participation in all events.

Pre-register by mail up to Sept.15th (fee $25.00)

or in person on Oct.8th / Oct.9th (fee $30.00)

Best,
Ray
31 MG M-type, 39 MGTB, 50 MG TD and assorted others in a herd in the back..

Lingua speciem involutam praebet, sed sat cito eam comprehendes.
Atque memento, nulli adsunt Romanorum qui locutionem tuam corrigant.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: