Re: Valuing an MGB

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Valuing an MGB
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 19:45:01 -0700
Seems a bit overpriced based on your description. Not one of the more
desirable versions, and not very well "presented", as they say. For $2500
I'd like to have at least one of the following in at least tolerably good
nick: body & paint, interior & trim, or mechanical/electrical.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

Check out the new British Cars Forum: