installing inner fender guards

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: installing inner fender guards
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:41:20 -0500
Today I'm going to install a set of PVC inner front fender/mud guards as
well as WaxOyl the underneath of the 79B. Everything is clean and dry after
a good powerwashing.
Does anyone have any hints on installing the inner fender guards (I can't
seem to find them in the Moss catalog today for the part number) or is it a
fairly straightforward installation per the instructions. These should
protect from getting mud inside the splashguards during the winter; we live
on 4 miles of gravel road. After a year-long body rebuild last year, I would
hate for the fenders to rust out again within a short period of time.
Thanks,
Monte

Check out the new British Cars Forum: