Re: Mark I Colors (Was Confusion, Primrose, etc...)

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mark I Colors (Was Confusion, Primrose, etc...)
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:21:22 +0100
Clausager actually *does* make a comment on this - a very sniffy one saying
that if anyone wants to find out how many Mirage (or whatever) roadsters
were built they are welcome to search the records for themselves.  A bit
odd, considering the detail he goes down to elsewhere.

I'm semi-retired and only a few miles away ...

PaulH.