transmission from a 76B

To: mgamgb@ihug.co.nz ("mgamgb"), ATWEDITOR@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: transmission from a 76B
From: Mblock3594@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 08:16:04 -0400
I recently added overdrive to my MGB and purchased a new transmission with the
overdrive attached. I removed my old tranmission which worked perfectly all
syncro in great shape, all four gears perfect and the tranmission not leaking
oil.(very clean) nothing was wrong with my original gear box except that i
wanted the over drive. I don't actually know the value of the used transmission
but want to sell it for a reasonable price. I am not permitted to store extra
parts, my wife goes crazy with my collection of car let alone their extra
parts. I will entertain offers. The tranmission is presently located in my
friends garage in Ayer, Massachusetts, and I will be forced to move it to mine
in Acton, MA because he wants it gone.

mark

Check out the new British Cars Forum: