Re: Seat Belt

To: "RW" <prndl@pacbell.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seat Belt
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:04:35 +0100
Is this with the bracket to orientate the reel so that its spindle is
horizontal?  I've had inertias on my wheel arches for 14 years and never had
a problem with them loosening.  The reel keeps tension on them all the time,
so if I lean forward a bit more unreels, and reels back in when I lean back.

PaulH.