RE: Hurricane Jeanne

To: "Rick Brown" <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Hurricane Jeanne
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 19:38:04 -0400
I guess they rotate the power priority.  We've been out for most of the day
and it doesn't look good for tonight.  Only lost it for 2-3 hours last time.
Two trees down, but no damage to house or LBCs, so I can't complain too
much.  Still getting some bands from the west but not anything like the 75
mph earlier.  Had enough for the next 10 years.  No more sounds great to me.
Pete (Tampa area)

Tthe eye has passed and now getting a few of the lingering rain bands.  Did
quick walk around the house and found no damage - the A and the Mini are
snug
in thier garage.  Power has been out all day but just came back on -
Hooray -
last time it took two days.

Four in one season !  Lets hope we don't get anymore!

Regards

Rick

Check out the new British Cars Forum: